Crystals make great gifts, it’s a given they’re great for giving. Ha, ha, right? Joking aside, crystals make for unique gifts sure to bring a smile to your loved ones face. They’re personal gifts too as you can choose for any reason, from your recipients favorite color to their astrological (star) sign, or maybe there’s a metaphysical property you think would benefit them. Crystals are beautiful, colorful, and as they are natural, each one is unique. From pendulum to tumble, crystals make great stocking stuffers or curate a collection (we’re happy to help) with a theme and make it a big gift!
Features Included With Read Write and Rock Purchases
- FREE domestic shipping
- Identification card with metaphysical properties for any crystal purchased (jewelry, tumble, palm, pendulum, all crystals)
- Tumbles, palm stones, and bracelets are packaged in colorful organza bags
- Pendulums come with a velveteen pouch
- You can absolutely choose the exact crystal you want from our inventory. Just email us for pictures.
What Do We Have to Offer
- Tumbled crystals (some are sold 2 pieces and we offer gift sets, collections, pairings)
- Palm stones
- Spheres (Golden healers are our favorite!)
- Pendulums & pendulum mats (we have a variety of designs)
- Runes (get them before their gone, they sell out fast)
- Handmade essential oil aromatherapy blend candles, roll ons, and massage oils (limited batches, once they’re gone, they’re gone until Mel decides what creation she’ll whip up next)
How To Choose A Crystal Gift
There are countless ways to choose a crystal gift for you special person. Here’s a little list of some of the most popular:
- Chakra (we have a whole blog series on each chakra, check them out to see if they fit your recipient)
- Astrological (star) sign (try searching, crystals for: Pisces, Aries, Scorpio, Cancer, Gemini, Capricorn, Leo, Virgo, Sagittarius, Aquarius, Taurus, Libra)
- Favorite color (we’re often attracted to colors that comfort us, when you read the metaphysical properties of a crystal of your favorite color you’re likely to find a good fit)
- Metaphysical properties: never limit yourself to a chakra or star sign and ignore a crystal because it’s not a match. Go with what your intuition guides you to, then read the properties of the crystal. You’ll usually find what you need.
- It caught your eye. It’s all about intuition. If a crystal commands a double take or you can’t forget it, there’s likely a reason. It might be meant for you, or someone you’re shopping for. Who came to mind when you saw it? What did you think or feel? These are cues not to be ignored.
Hopefully these tips will help guide you to crystal gift shopping. We’re here to help if you need us (Mel loves to be your personal shopper, don’t hesitate to reach out). Oh, and right now we’re offering a special free gift for you to keep (or give), of a Himalayan salt lamp with $100 purchase. Use code SALTY!