Read Write and Rock is proud to introduce The Crone 100% organic soy wax candle from The Triple Goddess Collection by Astral Boutique. These candles are incredible. They smell so good that when I’d take the lid off for the photo shoot, my mouth would water! I’m not sure where to begin about how excited we are to offer these magical candles to you.
ABOUT THE TRIPLE GODDESS COLLECTION:
In many Wiccan traditions, The Triple Goddess is recognized and honored as a triadic deity consisting of three aspects: The Maiden, Mother, and Crone. Each of them represents the energy of the major stages in a woman’s life, and correspond to the three phases of the moon; Waxing for the Maiden, Full for the Mother, and Waning for the Crone.
ABOUT THE CRONE CANDLE:
The Crone represents the waning moon and the new moon; she is the end of a cycle and it’s completion, she is the dying earth, whose decay brings new life. The Crone’s focus is that of reflection, reviewing, wisdom, prophecy, and transformation.
The Crone features sea salt and orchids, rose petals, mandrake roots, a smoky quartz tumbled crystal infusion and of course, magick. The scent profile on these candles is layered. There’s an initial catch of your attention that brings you in for a double take. Don’t be mistaken, The Crone is not overwhelming. The fragrance impresses me with notes of bright, fruity, and yet subtly floral.
Keywords/Associations: Death, Rebirth, Psychic awareness, shape-shifting, and healing
Sabbaths: Mabon, Samhain, Yule
Elements: Water and Earth
Rituals invoking the Crone should be performed during a waning moon, or the night before or during the new moon, good for Water Magick such as scrying, divination, psychic development, past-life recall, meditation, and Earth Magick – gardening, herb magick.
- Smoky Quartz: is grounding, root chakra, good for cooperation and can boost creativity and aid problem-solving. Smoky quartz banishes negativity. It transmutes bad vibrations of negative energy, clearing the path before you.
- Dark Red Rose: promotes protection against the Evil eye and grants Divine guidance.
- Mandrake Roots: magnify magick in any situation. It is also used to increase psychic abilities and boost creativity.
- Candle Magick Dark Purple: aids in meditation, enhances psychic ability, awakens the 3rd eye chakra, intuition, visions, scrying, divination, astral travel, fortune telling, bringing wisdom, spiritual power, increasing magical powers, enhancing spiritual activities and healing rituals.
- Chakras: Sacral, Root
- Zodiac: Capricorn, Virgo, Taurus, Cancer, Scorpio, and Pisces
- Elements: Water, Earth
ABOUT THE ORACLE CARD PICTURED:
The Oracle card is from Divination of The Ancients oracle deck, message us if interested in the deck. The Oracle card is associated with Wisdom which reminds me of the Crone. The card tells us that the answers we seek lie deep within. Like a wise oracle, or perhaps a crone, you have more insight than you give yourself credit for. You may be able to see beyond the surface.
HOW TO USE YOUR CANDLE:
Programming Your Crystal and Intentions
☆ When you burn your candle for the first time, let it burn all over the surface. Close your eyes and visualize your intentions being stored on your crystal at the same time is being charged with the power of fire, let the wax pool form on the top of the candle (this could take almost 1 hour), then put your candle off and it´s time to grab your crystal.
☆ Picking your crystal after the first burn will help your candle not clog and burn more evenly! That way it will last more.